Introducing My Menu Maker
|Have you considered joining a menu planning service but you’ve held back because you’re just not sure the food plans are right for you? Maybe you have allergies, or picky tastes, or just prefer a particular way of eating? Perhaps you only eat at home 3 nights a week, but you also want 3 meals a day on the weekend. We all have our unique menu planning preferences and needs.Today I have some very exciting news to share with you. Taking the variety of your menu planning needs into consideration, we have just created a revolutionary piece of software called My Menu Maker. (MMM) This software was designed especially for you and has been months in the making. So what does it do? Here are a few of the highlights:
- Pick from the pre-entered selection of recipes and create your own menu and shopping lists based on the recipes you choose
- Enter in your own recipes, with the option to keep them private in your own private recipe box or share them with the entire community
- Rate and comment on recipes
- Enter in your allergy (or just food preferences) and anytime you pull up a recipe with that ingredient a warning will pop up warning you.
- Sort Recipes by category to quickly find what you are looking for.
- Save your favorite recipes for easy reference in the future.
- Save menus for future use
- Personalize recipes with the number of servings you need
- Quickly and easily print off your menu and categorized grocery shopping list
And MUCH More!
This program is part of Menu Planning Central (www.menuplanningcentral.com/main.html) - Go take a peek!